29.5.09

... life thru the round window

... has been been operating at whirlwind speed! I took a fleetlingly fast trip back to Canberra to catch up with family and friends whom I haven't seem for a long, long time.

I also had a bit of time to meet with the friendly folk from the Canberra Glassworks. The Glassworks celebrated their 2nd birthday over the weekend of 23/24th May (which I missed) but I am thrilled to announce that once again, my jewellery will on show and for sale at this fabulous establishment.

Three days felt like three weeks ... family dinners, quick drinks with friends, a road trip to the south coast, meetings et al.
It felt good to rug up in my big coat and get good wear from my scarves and hat, even thou it was for a short time. These itmes of winter attrire are packed in my cupboard now... as I continue to thaw out and enjoy warm Brisbane sunshine. Ciao for now ~ Liz x

No comments: