31.3.09

.... rest and play

Last weeks Craft Fest held on the Cold Coast was a huge success. Both Monica and I would like to take this opportunity to thank all our customers, both old and new for their support.
The photo shows the lovely Sandy, who stepping in to help over several day. Thank you Sandy, you help and support was much appreciated!
It was lovely to finally meet customers whom I have known for a long time, but have never met!

I have a collection "odd" bead assortments that I will put up on my website and etsy store shortly as reduced prices. These are mainly mis-matched sets and colours but certainly not damaged or "seconds" in any way. Keep an eye out for these if you are after a bargain!

Today I get to play with my new torch - I have been itching to do this since it arrived last week but I was too busy - yay!!!! So...time to sign off and play. Ciao for now ~ Liz x

No comments: