27.3.09

...craft fest on the gold coast

Yesterday, Monica and I set up our display for the Craft Fest being held at the Convention Centre on the Gold Coast this weekend - actually, its starts today - Friday.
The craft fair link (above) will take you to the main website...and give you very clear directions on how to get there. It was very easy as I tested them out myeself :)

It was hot and we were tired but by the end of the day the display was looking fabulous. All my pre-packaged bead sets are reduced and the single beads are all on display. For the first time, I will have earring kits featuring a pair of my hand made art glass beads and all the sterling silver findings you need to make them up for yourself! These are priced as "show specials" for this weekend only.
Dont forget to print off the show coupons for additonal freebies from both Mad Monnie and myself. These can be found on the Craft Fest website.
I look forward to meeting you over the weekend. I will not be there today...but Monica and Sandy will run the show. See you all on the weekend - ciao, Liz x

No comments: