30.4.12

... re-stocking etsy

... last week I decided to re-open my etsy. I've been thinking long and hard about this desicion for some time now. I remember now why I decided to close it in the first place. Photographing, editing and listing takes so much time ....
... floral headpins now available

... it just adds to my list of things that take me away from the studio. Monday seems to be the day that has me spending lots of time in front of the monitor - but today I managed to organise my time a little better. Got to make and play - horray!
... double flower earrings in assorted colour combinations
I am super excited to be teaching an enamel class at the Aussie Beading Retreat on the Sunshine Coast in September. I am fine tuning my schedule. Trouble is, the more I make, the more I want to share! Oh, so much to do and such little time to squeeze it all in! What we will be doing is covering the enamel basics and having lots of fun!
... find these lovelies here!
Time to finish my monthly newsletter tonight - keen to send it off tomorrow and looking forward to sharing some more wonderful promotions - just in time for Mother's Day!
Have a great week everyone - talk soon - Liz x

No comments: