21.9.11

... battery recharged

... and now I'm ready to go again! Made the most of the gorgeous spring weather (almost 30 deg) over the weekend to go to the beach for the first swim of the season. Our closest beach is 40 min down the highway towards the Gold Coast! Perfectly located for impromptu beach visits!


I wanted to show off a custom order for some purple floral themed jewellery! I love the way this piece has turned out - I enjoyed digging thru my glass stash to find "just the right shades" of purple, violet and lilac glass!


I am pretty excited to be teaching at the Canberra Glassworks on October 8th. The class is designed for intermediate level bead makers where the focus will be on making "floral theme beads" (of course.....) Learning to make and use vine canes, complex floral canes and using gold leaf and cubic zirconias will be in on the learning schedule for the full day workshop. There are some places still available. Follow the on line CIT booking service for more information about the workshop!


My estore has been the focus of my attention for the past few weeks. Lot of new stock has now been added, and of course new floral themed beads pairs and sets to coincide with the gorgeous Spring weather! Also added recently, have been new big hole beads and leather lariats to go with them! Stop by the store to have look at the new goodies.

No comments: