25.3.11

... wow!

... what an amazing start to the Brisbane Craft Expo yesterday. The crowds were early and queue snaked down the corridor of the Convention Centre, ready for the stampede that heralds the start of the show. It was good to see so many enthusiastic customers coming back time and time again ....


Day 2 today and I am looking forward to more "catching - up". Pop in and say hello! You will find me and Mad Monnie at stand e 07. Classes fill up very quickly and places are limited. So, if you are coming to take our classes, please make sure your #1 stop is at our stand.


You can also book in ahead of time - simply email me and let me know. I will be running my Funky Floral flower ring class from 2.30pm - 3.30pm. These classes are lots of fun and will introduce you to wire wrapping techniques.

Hope to see you soon - Liz

No comments: