4.3.11

... pricing and packaging

... is pretty much what I have spent most of the day doing. My long awaited (and very overdue) silver order arrived so the timing was perfect! My checklist for the Sydney Craft Expo next week is getting smaller by the day but I still enough to do to keep me in panic mode for at least another few days.
The website will give you lots of information regarding times, dates and costs etc. but this link will give you sneak peek into the expo and some bonus cut-out vouchers. I have a small amount of sneak peak booklets available to post out - contact me if you would like me to pop one in the post for you!

... luxury earring kits available at the expo!

The earring kits will feature a pair of hand made glass beads, quality silver hooks and head pins and Swarovski crystals and Czech faceted beads to complement the style and colour of the kit. I will also have a limited amount of sterling silver earring hooks and 20 gauge head pins - the perfect size and weight to accommodate glass beads!

The mobile eftpos facility is now up and running in the e-store and will suit those wanting to purchase goods using Visa or MasterCard. Please contact me if this is how you would like to pay instead of the paypal option which is linked to the shopping cart. Have a lovely weekend everyone! Talk soon, Liz

No comments: