17.11.10

.... time flies

... very flies fast in my house! We operate on hyper speed! It's been exactly one week since my last posting and I feel I've lived a whole lifetime in the past 7 days. I've thought about the "next" entry every day since!
... custom order some rose buds before they hit the store!

I've been working toward re-stocking my etsy store lately. Traditionally, my etsy store does not do very well for me. This is mainly because I tend to sell the beads before I get a chance to post them and then of course, when I do have stock, I don't have time to take the pics and list the items as this process is so time intensive. None the less, this is the plan for the next few weeks.
I made these rose buds earlier this week with the intention of listing them in my store ... they sold :)
... something special for the GG

I have had some very exciting news this week but I don't think I'm allowed to share it just yet, but as soon as the details are released, I will let you know. I can tell you though that I'm going to need a bigger diary (so much for taking things easy in 2011) and it will involve lots of travelling!
Take care - back soon! Liz x

No comments: