5.7.10

... game over

... for the 2010 Brisbane Bead and Gem show! My heartfelt thanks to family, friends and visitors who braved the cold and wet winter weather to come out and say hello. It was wonderful to see so many familiar faces over the 3 day show.

... fun with friends

... bead therapy box!

I was also amazed to meet so many fellow glass bead makers who live and work within travelling distance of Brisbane. The Brisbane Glass Bead Makers (and greater community) have a facebook page were you can connect with other beadmakers and be informed of workshops and events.

The New York countdown has now started and I have less than 2 weeks to go before I head off. I'll be thankful for the warmer weather as Brisbane has finally discovered it has a "cold" switch ... and I don't like it!!!! I have some gallery work to finish off before then and I know it will keep till the very last day!
... and finally a quick reminder that my wirework ring workshops will be held on Saturday 10 at Mad Monnies. Book in or email me for further informaion. Have a lovely week - back to chat soon, Liz x

... morning session - easy wire wrapping techniques

... afternoon session: wire wrapping using glass cabs: Eni Oken style!

No comments: