4.4.10

... buona pasqua!

... Italian for, Happy Easter!

I hope you've had a relaxing and special time with family and friends. It's been pretty much "tools down" for the past few day for me, but my fingers are itchin'.

We have have indulged in beautiful fresh seafood with friends at a bbq, enjoyed "Mamma Mia" (the movie) under the stars and and today, watched in absolute awe, the entire screening of Alice in Wonderland! How cool is this film! Have you seen it yet? If not, you'd better hop to it .......
... Alice entertains!
Things will start wind up again this week on the bead front. I have almost finished my order for Canberra Glassworks and later this week, I drop off more goodies at the Red Hill Gallery here in Brisbane.

I am taking part in the Brisbane Indie Twilight Markets at the end of the month. I am looking forward to this as it heralds the start of many new and exciting events pencilled in my diary for the next few months. I will share more with you over the coming weeks as confirmations come thru. In the mean time, enjoy the rest of the break and take care. Liz x

No comments: