8.3.10

... the sisterhood

International Women's Day

... celebrate their special day today - then again it should be celebrated "everyday" - Go Girls, Go!!!

Yesterday I spent the better part of the day with a lovely group of ladies; our mission? UFO's -otherwise known as "unfinished objects". It was wonderful to relax but at the same time, deal with "projects" that needed uninterrupted time in order to finish them ~ and that's exactly what what we did!

... started and finished!
In my case, I started and finished this viking choker, made from copper artistic wire. I impressed myself as I really didn't think it was going to happen. This is part of my entry for the Sydney Royal Easter Show. I entered the "lampwork" section this year and now I'm on a mission to finish the task before the entries are due in! Wish me luck - ciao, Liz x
** Thanks for all the feedback re: bell flower headpins and earrings. These will be available in the very near future and will be listed in my etsy store. If you would like further information, please contact me.

No comments: