26.3.10

... 2 down, 2 to go!

... days @ the Brisbane Craft Expo that is. Wow - I'm exhausted but it's been a fun few days. I have really enjoyed catching up with family, friends and followers. Today I bought some bits and pieces I'd been eyeing off over the last day or so. I'll be going back tomorrow to collect other "bits" spied when browsing the aisles.
I have really been enjoying the "earring workshops" as part of the Make + Take program. It's a fun and relaxed classroom step up where you get to make your own art-glass earrings using quality findings and hand made glass beads. Interested? Then make you way over to my stand c24 at the start of the day... collect your kit and meet me back at the "Make + Take" classroom #1 at 12.30pm - easy!!!!

... creative students

... smiles all 'round!

... the following may help you make the most of your visit.
  1. head out early and collect your free goodie bag
  2. book into a "make and take" workshop
  3. drop by the discovery desk for the latest updates
  4. be inspired by gorgeous crafts and quilts on display
  5. get stocked up - collect enough goodies to see you thru your Easter projects

Looking forward to seeing you there - cheers, Liz

No comments: