3.11.09

....buzzing (as always)

It's been a very quiet but busy week for me and I was relieved when this afternoon I was able to take some photos of my finished pieces that are going on show next week at the Miles Art Gallery at Dogwood Crossing. All the pieces are packed, wrapped and ready to go! The last of the bead kits ordered at the show last week have been made and posted so that just leaves the net orders to fill - onto that this week!

Did I tell you that last week I was lucky enough to see a special preview screening of the Time Traveller's Wife? I've been waiting for this movie to come out ever since I read the book last year. If you have the chance to see it - GO! You wont regret it! Last week I also caught up with some special friends and saw the movie Julia and Julie - very funny and a real " feel good" film. I'm waiting for my very own copy of her book: Mastering the Art of French Cooking to arrive . It will give the "pretend" French cooks in our house a run for their courgettes ~ can't wait! Au revoir, Liz

No comments: