27.10.09

... over and out

.... and done with ~ the last of the show exhibitions for another year! It was HUGE! Did you catch the Brisbane Craft and Quilt Fair last week? I want to thank all my family, friends and followers who made it to the exhibition centre last week to catch Mad Monnie and myself at stand #29. It was lovely to meet up with you all and I am extremely grateful for your continued support and encouragement. Your feedback was very positive and affirmation to me that you like the beads, buttons and jewellery I create.

I have promised to keep an updated list of contacts so I can keep you all informed of what's happening at Creative Arty Facts. If you wish your details to be added to the mail out list, please follow this link and add your details. I promise not to bombard you with emails, promotions and useless information! Otherwise, click and follow me on facebook by adding yourself to the Creative Arty Facts fan page. More good news coming soon - ciao for now - Liz

No comments: