20.9.09

.... sunday, sunday

What a wonderful weekend it was - the weather was just perfect and definitely a sign of more great days like this to come!
I managed to get some more beads made - I have noticed that I have put aside my usual obsession for transparent glass beads in exchange for the bold, bright coloured glass that fills my shelves. It started with the gelato inspired beads I made last week and quick spread to the brilliant red, yellow and oranges this afternoon.
I turned off my torch late this afternoon and contemplated the fabulous weekend that was. Relaxing and peaceful - a rare state of mind for me!

I managed to meet with my beading buddies this morning, picnic at the waterfront with my son, skype with my sister in London and chat on the phone with some long, lost friends. I am content and life is good!

No comments: