13.9.08

gathering momentum ....

Things are really starting to come together for the Brisbane Beadmaker's Think Pink High Tea being held on October 5, 2008. Thank you to all those who have offered their support in the way of gift and doantions. If you intend to donate items but just haven't had a chance to let us know, please drop me a quick email.

This week we welcome Tania from TLC Books in Manly (Qld) and thank her for her support. Tania will have a selection of glass and craft related books on display at the High Tea, so make sure you book your tickets and come along. and have a look at all the wonderful hand made art glass on dispaly. If you need further information, please contact me: liz@creativeartyfacts.com.au

I have a few new silver cored beads up on the beads page, along with some new earrings and bracelets. Make sure you stop by and have a look.

I have also started to re-stock my etsy store. I have lots more to put in but just need some time to photograph them all and post them up. As we head towards our spring and summer weather, my bead style and colours tend to change. Much of what will go into the store will be the cooler coloured beads, perfect for the fall season that's just beginning on the other side of the world.

No comments: